Become a member of Oxford Creative Connections
Our members come from a wide range of creative disciplines including visual arts, performing arts, literary arts, heritage, natural heritage, horticulture, culinary arts, youth, and other culturally related businesses. From artists and their organisations, to businesses and the general public, if you support Oxford’s thriving creative community, we welcome you to join Oxford Creative Connections. We invite you to join our growing network of individuals, organisations and businesses that are helping to build a thriving arts and culture community. As our membership grows, so does our strength, allowing us to better represent, promote, and act on behalf of the arts community.
Your contributions provide crucial support for many arts and culture initiatives such as programming, event development, arts education, and much more. Your support allows us to maintain and expand our services, and work towards achieving our mission and goals.
As a supporter of the arts, you will enjoy a deeper sense of participation and have the satisfaction of knowing that your contributions will ensure the growth of your community.
Membership is open to all who are interested in promoting and participating in arts and culture.
Your membership entitles you to:
- Member access to the Oxford Creative Connections website including an online Profile Page to display your business and products.
- Promotion of your events, classes and workshops through our social media and website.
- Networking opportunities at Oxford Creative Connections sponsored events.
- Discounted access to Oxford Creative Connections events, classes, workshops and equipment rentals.
- Participation in our Annual Oxford Creates Arts Expo (Members only show).
- Participation in the OCCI gallery spaces.
- Invitation to attend and vote as a member at our Annual General Meetings.
Be involved. Become a member. Help build a thriving and innovative creative community.
Please complete the online Membership Registration Form and payment if you would like to become a member.